Health and Safety made “plain and simple”
Emergency Preparedness & Response
The organization should maintain and retain documented information on the emergency preparedness and response process and on any plans for responding to potential emergency situations.
We offer customized training in accordance with the applicable OSHA standards. Our courses help attendees to recognize and control health and safety hazards while onsite.
This course is designed to educate employers and employees on the recognition, avoidance, and prevention of hazards in a practical and clear manner for employees.
Training can be customized for the training topics listed below:
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Accident Prevention Signs and Tags
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid/CPR/AED Considerations
- Confined Space
- Drug and Alcohol/Substance Abuse
- Hazard Communication
- Electrical Safety
- Intervention/Stop Work Authority
- Fire Prevention and Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Walking/Working Surfaces
- Job Safety Analysis/Pre-Job Planning
- Personal Protective Equipment/Respiratory
- Hearing Protection
- Working at Heights
- Permit to Work
- Driver Safety/Transportation Safety
- Excavation – Trenching & Shoring
- Industrial Hygiene/Occupational Health
- Site Specific Hazards and Emergency Evacuation
- Fall Protection
- Hot Work
- Mobile Equipment
- DOT Hazardous Materials
GSC safety training system offers you a complete, easy-to-use OSHA training platform that’s customizable for any company’s specific requirements. Featuring interactive general awareness training courses, advanced reporting capabilities, and specialized support, the GSC safety training system is a powerful, cost-effective safety solution that’s scalable, flexible, and efficient.
Safety around the workplace.
The Laws regarding Health & Safety are so vast that it requires a great deal of time & effort to truly understand its complexity. We work closely with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth and seamless transition into compliance.